INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the modification of the “Information Society Services Law” (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información).
(LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Las cookies y otras tecnologías similares tales como local shared objects, flashcookies o píxeles, son herramientas empleadas por los servidores Web para almacenar y recuperar información acerca de sus visitantes, así como para ofrecer un correcto funcionamiento del sitio.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Regarding the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use of the website.
- Social Cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits coming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Agropecuaria Fraile S.A. is the Responsible of the processing of the personal data of the Interested and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Treatment purposes: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website. Legitimacy of the processing: legitimate interest of the data controller.
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: will not communicate the data to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Agropecuaria Fraile S.A.. Guadalajara-Jalisco Street, 4 – 19004 Guadalajara (Guadalajara). E-mail: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
_lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the language of the session. It is deleted when the browser is closed.